Please review the policy, as well as the Q & A below to get more information and details about our new process. Our goal is to make returns and exchanges easy to navigate and seamless for you.
Nigh Road is committed to finding and selling quality and affordable merchandise and your satisfaction is extremely important to us. If you are not happy with your purchase you may return the item within 30 days of purchase (in-store) or fulfillment (online) for an exchange or store credit. As a small business, we have to have policies in place so that we can operate both efficiently and wisely. We stand behind the brands we carry and quality of our products and want you to love them as well! We understand everything may not work for you and are here to help.
TO START A RETURN PLEASE
- Log in to your account on nighroad.com
- In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue
- Go to your email inbox and open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email
- Go back to your account in the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code
- Click the order that you want to submit the return for
- If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return
- Select a return reason and add a note for the store
- Click Request return. If your return request is approved and requires shipping, then you receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label ($8.99 flat rate). After the product is returned, you receive your store credit via email or your exchange
- Returns or exchanges for online and in-store orders are accepted within 30 days of purchase (in-store) or fulfillment (online)
- To be eligible for a return/exchange, your item(s) must have all original tags still intact and must be unused, unworn, and free of makeup, deodorant, perfume and/or animal hair. Item(s) should be in the same condition that you received it.
- Shoes must be returned unworn and in the original shoe box with no damage to the box.
- Returns (once inspected and approved) will be issued a store credit (please see Q&As below)
- Items that are excluded from our policy and not eligible for return are:
- Special order items (including lighting, rugs and custom order wall art)
- Bath, body and beauty items
- Gift Cards
- Bodysuits, intimates
- Final sale/clearance items
- If you receive an item that is damaged, please see the Q&As below and follow the steps to submit a claim
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that do not meet the above criteria, in which case the items will be sent back to the customer at their expense.
- Please follow all clothing wash/care instructions, as we do not refund or replace an item that is not cared for correctly and may become damaged due to incorrect cleaning. Additionally, we do not replace items that are damaged during wear or washing.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
How to start a return?
Follow steps above
Can I make a return or exchange in the store?
Yes, you can return or exchange in person at our store at 50 Buffalo Street, Hamburg, NY 14075.
How do I get my store credit?
A gift card is emailed to you once your return has been received and processed. On occasion emailed gift cards are sent to Spam folders, so please check there before reaching out to Customer Service. All gift cards are non-refundable and do not expire.
Once your return is processed through our return center, you will receive a pre-printed return label via email. Return labels are a flat rate $7.99 and will be deducted from your refund amount.
There will not be a label charge for exchange orders or to return items that are damaged/defective.
What if I receive an item that is damaged and/or incorrect?
We are dedicated to ensuring that each of the items you order land at your doorstep timely and without damages or defects. If you feel as though you received an item with an imperfection, please email email@example.com within 3 days of receiving your order, or we are unable to process a return or replacement for you.
Should you experience a damage or defect, please follow this simple process:
- Take a photo of the damaged or defective item inside or next to its original packaging. Include images of all sides of the box and the shipping label (claim cannot be filed without these images).
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Damage - Order #_____” and include the photos, order number, and a note of the item(s) damaged.
We will process your request and refund your original payment once damage claim has been filed.
Can I make an exchange?
Yes! For exchanges, simply follow the same steps outlined above. You’ll have the option to select the same item in a different size or color, or you can select a different item by clicking “find something new”.
Do I need to return the product in its original packaging?
No, you can ship your return back to us in your preferred packaging. We just ask that it’s shipped in an appropriate package that protects the merchandise from any type of damage in transit. We will reach out if we receive items back with any type of damage.
Where can I find my shipping label?
Once you start your return/exchange, you’ll receive step-by-step instructions and a return shipping label will be sent to your email for easy access.
How do I return or exchange a gift?
Receive something as a gift and you’d like to exchange? Follow the return/exchange steps above or email email@example.com with any questions.
PLEASE EMAIL CUSTOMERSERVICE@NIGHROAD.COM WITH ANY QUESTIONS
Returns Department Address
50 Buffalo Street
Hamburg, NY 14075